401.2?

Brian Dembinski emmo213 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 20:32:42 CEST 2006

                      After a little research it seems the problem is that the Microsoft Internet Information
 Server sends out two WWW-Authenticate headers, but one of them has the wrong
 syntax. Most browsers see this 2nd incorrect header and simply ignore it, but since it's
 failing in my case, I'm thinking that Konq/E doesn't ignore it and instead throws up a
 401.2 error right away. Does anybody know if this is true?

 Brian

Brian Dembinski <emmo213 at yahoo.com> wrote: I haven't enabled SSL yet because our intranet doesn't use HTTPS connections, but I've
 been getting a 401.2 error, which is that I'm unauthorized. This is a non-HTTPS page that
 requires a login, but no login dialog pops up. Should I fight to get SSL working or is
 there something else I'm missing? For the record I'm using the last snapshot,
 0.2-20060121, not working out of cvs.

 Brian