https protocol not supported

Rajan Rai Rajan.Rai at ingenient.com
Sat Nov 11 19:04:41 CET 2006

Saravanan,

           Although I'm also new to Konqueror/Embedded. I think if you downnload SSL compile it and than compile Konqueror along with SSL support it should work. Following are SSL related configuration option in Konqueror/Embedded.

--with-ssl-dir=DIR      where the root of OpenSSL is installed
--without-ssl           Disable SSL checks
--with-ssl-version=ver  Disable ssl version check

-Rajan