Certificate Management

Rafael Van Daele-Hunt rafael at basyskom.de
Tue Mar 14 10:28:56 CET 2006

Hi,

Konquerors certificate configuration dialog is implemeneted in
kdebase/kcontrol/crypto/crypto.{h,cpp}. I need much, but not all, of its
functionality for the ROAD version of KonqE.  I'm not sure what the best
approach is for using kdebase code in konq-embed, though:

1) Just copy the relevant files into src, and edit them into something I can
use.
2) Copy the files into src, and subclass them.
3) Handle it like kdelibs->kdesrc (in which case the next question is whether
to put it in kdesrc as well, or whether to make a kdebasesrc directory).

What does the list suggest?

Thank you,

Rafael Van Daele-Hunt