konqueror: wildcard

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Mon Mar 13 10:38:15 CET 2006

On Friday 10 March 2006 14:33, Sebastian Schroeder wrote:

> I liked to use Wildcards (*) in the URL-window while browsing local
> directories to see only selected files like "/etc/init.d/rc5.d/S* " to
> see only the startscripts. This worked fine under Konqueror from Suse
> 9.3, but it does not work now.
>
> How can I get this feature back?

Hi Sebastian. This list is dedicated to konqueror embedded development,
which does not really tackle konqueror-as-a-filemanager issues.

However I think there is a problem with your installation, since the feature
you are after seems to work well on my desktop, using SuSE 10.0 updated to
the latest KDE packages.

Cheers,
Luciano

--