Konqueror Embedded on x86

Deepak Kumar Mishra itsdkm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 11:59:15 CEST 2006

Hi Anes,
Thnak you verymuch for your help..
I just want few more info..
     1.To install which QT and Konq/E package I should pick?
     2. To build the Konq and Qt is it reqyured to have Xserver or KDE
installed before?

Regards
Deepak

Hi

Compile KonqE with the Embedded options on a "nomal"
Linux Box. You will need the KonqE sources, autotools, make and gcc/g++ and
the Qt Embedded sources. First of all you will have to compile and install
Qt
Embeded. If your are using a Distro which has QtEmbedded in his
package repositry, then you could use those packages.

After a successfull  compile of konqueror embeded, you have to copy the
konqueror binary and the linbkonqe.so.0 library
and all libs which are nedded by those files to your embedded
system.

To find out which libs are needed do:
ldd konqueror
ldd linkonqe.so.0
This should be something like
libqte etc
and copy those missing libs to the embedded system.

Hope this helps.
Best regards

Anes