javascript crashing

yj yunjnz at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 02:59:53 CEST 2006

Hi,
I guess you can debug into the related code and find
out which part cause segmentation fault,
for your information, I found that QString::number for
double type parameter will cause seg fault with QTE
3.3.5 on my board,
and I changed the QString::number( dParam ) to
QString::number( (int)dParam ), it's temporary OK,
The above is an example,
you should find out the reason first,
hope this help you.