building kdenox in trunk

Adam Doppelt amd at gurge.com
Wed Jul 5 19:32:43 CEST 2006

Hi Eva. Thanks for the quick response.
> can you please try to include "kdebug.h" in
> konq-embed/dropin/kio/kprotocolmanager.cpp ?

The first error went away but the second remains:

kprotocolmanager.cpp:65:1: warning: multi-line comment
kprotocolmanager.cpp: In static member function `static QString
   KProtocolManager::parseUADescription(const QString&)':
kprotocolmanager.cpp:83: error: `languageList' undeclared (first use this
   function)
kprotocolmanager.cpp:83: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only
   once for each function it appears in.)

Here's how I created kdelibs:

svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/tags/KDE/3.5.1/kdelibs

and kdenox:

cvn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdenox
cd kdenox
ln -s ../kdelibs/admin
make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure --enable-static --enable-qt-embedded --enable-embedded
make

One thing that seems odd is that the kdenox config script requires
kde-config. I'm running Ubuntu, so I didn't have KDE installed by
default. I installed KDE 3.5.2 to get a copy of kde-config. Could that
be part of the problem?

Adam