building kdenox in trunk

Adam Doppelt amd at gurge.com
Wed Jul 5 18:59:20 CEST 2006

Hi. I am attempting to build the kdenox in trunk. What version of
kdelibs should I use?

tags/KDE/3.5.1/kdelibs works fine with Makefile.cvs, but gives this
error when I try to build:

kprotocolmanager.cpp:64:1: warning: multi-line comment
kprotocolmanager.cpp: In static member function `static QString
   KProtocolManager::parseUADescription(const QString&)':
kprotocolmanager.cpp:73: error: `kdDebug' undeclared (first use this
function)
kprotocolmanager.cpp:73: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only
   once for each function it appears in.)
kprotocolmanager.cpp:73: error: `endl' undeclared (first use this function)
kprotocolmanager.cpp:82: error: `languageList' undeclared (first use this
   function)

I tried using branches/KDE/3.5, but Makefile.cvs fails with:

*** applying ssl-in-use patch...
*** applying findNext patch...
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]

What am I doing wrong? Is this documented somewhere? Thanks,

Adam