How to integrate konq-e into my existing Application?

j y yunjnz at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 01:58:03 CET 2006

Yes, I have a QT application, how to add the KHTMLPart?
  do you mean I should reference the KHTMLPart in my window class?
  I don't have any conception on this topic.

  On Friday 20 January 2006 15:54, j y wrote:
> hi, How to integrate konq-e into my existing Application?

Can you elaborate a bit more?
If you have a Qt application, integrating a KHTML part should be relatively
easy to do. You just add a KHTMLPart to your application and connect the
slots to appropriate signals.

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro //