Mail client based on QT/E

j y yunjnz at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 01:15:04 CET 2006

Hi,
  I would like to know how to pick up the Konqueror part from KDE source as Konq/Embedded do,
  I think Kmail is useful for my target and I want to pick it up.

  Thank you.

Luciano Montanaro <mikelima at cirulla.net> wrote:
  On Thursday 29 December 2005 05:52, j y wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to develop a mail client in my target board,
> Is there any mail client based on QT/Embedded? it's the same as
> Konq/E--Qt/E.

I think there is a mail client in qtopia, but it is based on Qt2.
I'm not aware of other thin mail clients, sorry.

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro //
\\ //