Problem? in fullscreen mode, if submit a form, the application exits

j y yunjnz at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 01:34:35 CET 2006

oh, sorry, I run under QT/Embedded with the command line ./konqueror -qws --fullscreen.
  Also another problem, since it seems that the QT/Embedded version 3 series have performance issue, and the Konq/Embedded for QT/E version 2 series doesn't have a lot new features, is there a newer version Konq/E for QT/E 2 series? Thank you.

Luciano Montanaro <mikelima at cirulla.net> wrote:  On Friday 30 December 2005 10:16, j y wrote:
> Hi,
> I met a problem,
> I launched konq/e in fullscreen mode, and type http://www.google.com
> in the address bar and then go to the google home page,
> but after I input some seach content and click the search button,
> the konq/e show warning for the unencrypted data,
> if click "yes",
> the application will exit without any message.

What do you mean with full screen mode? The x11 frontend with a maximized
window, or the Kiosk front end?

I will try to have a look.

> I tried under normal mode, that is, not full screen, it's OK,
> don't know why.
>
> Thank you.

Luciano

--