New to Building Konq/E

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Wed Feb 8 10:32:36 CET 2006

> > And the dialogs, like QColorDialog etc.
>
> This is what I use for Qt-X11, but some options may be useful on QtE too:
>  -disable-canvas -disable-sql -disable-workspace -disable-opengl \
>  -disable-table \
>  -disable-iconview \

I was referring to the qconfig.h things. Qt comes with several example ones.
They allow you fine-grained control about what is in Qt/E and what not, e.g.
you can disable the compilation at an per-object level (who needs QLcdNumber?).

For this, you you create your own src/tools/qconfig-WHATEVER.h and specify
"-qconfig WHATEVER" at the ./configure line of Qt/E.

Here's one that I'm using. AFAIK this qconfig worked months ago when I tried
Konqueror/Embedded.