New to Building Konq/E

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Tue Feb 7 11:02:12 CET 2006

On Tuesday 07 February 2006 09:20, Holger Schurig wrote:
> > But you can disable dom, database, maybe even QTable.
>
> And the dialogs, like QColorDialog etc.

This is what I use for Qt-X11, but some options may be useful on QtE too:

./configure -release -shared -platform linux-g++ -xplatform $PLATFORM \
 -disable-canvas -disable-sql -disable-workspace -disable-opengl \
 -disable-table \
 -disable-iconview \
 -system-zlib -qt-gif -system-libpng -system-libjpeg \
 -plugin-imgfmt-mng $THREAD_OPTION \
 -no-big-codecs -no-cups -no-ipv6 \
 -no-xinerama -no-exceptions -no-xft -no-xrender -no-xkb -no-sm \
 -no-style-cde -no-style-motifplus -no-style-sgi -no-style-platinum \
 -no-exceptions \
 -no-nis \
 -verbose \
 -prefix $PREFIX

the -release option cuts off quite a lot on its own, be sure to use it, if
you do not need qt debugging. Cutting off the dialogs is the other thing
that helps, in particular, if you do not need to print, be sure to disable
the print dialogue.

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro //