New to Building Konq/E

Eva Brucherseifer eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de
Tue Feb 7 09:52:25 CET 2006

Hi Jim,

you need to checkout kdelibs for kdenox, but you actually don't compile it.
There is a script called prepare_kde_src in kdenox/konq-embedded, which
copies a number of files from kdelibs and patches them. Other kdelibs
components have smaller dropin replacements in kdenox/dropin. You only
compile and install a subset of kdelibs. This way you already get a reduced
size of kdelibs.

Regards,
eva