Vernier Authentication

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Wed Feb 1 10:18:37 CET 2006

On Tuesday 31 January 2006 21:39, jensen galan wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I am trying to join my wireless network on campus, but
> we have to authenticate through a Vernier logon page -
> so, pop-ups must be enabled.  Is there a way to do
> this in konqueror-embedded?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jensen

They can, but the pop up windows do not pop up.
Rather, they are put in the normal main frame stack.
They should appear on top, however.

I think you should check the following setting in the konq-embedrc

[Java/JavaScript Settings]
WindowOpenPolicy=1

I'm not sure which is the correct value, but valid values go from 0 to 3
so experimenting with it should not take too long.
I think "3" correponds to "smart" blocking, and "1" to "alway allow".

--
Luciano Montanaro //
              \\ //