Cross compile error for arm

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Dec 12 14:26:57 CET 2006

inoue masatoshi napsal(a):

> Somewhere, you can see "エラー", and that means "Error". Sorry, that's
> Japanese.

ii desu yo. (Sorry, my locale doesn't allow me to enter hiragana/kanji.)

> anyway, I think maybe "khtmlview.cpp:470: taking dynamic typeid of object
> with -fno-rtti" is a probrem, but I could not fix this.
> Am I missing something?
> Could anyone please tell me how to fix this?

Search the mailing list from about 8-9 months ago. There were several
discussions of this. You need to change the qt qmake files to remove
-fno-rtti from the qt compile, and then change the konq/e build to
remove those options as well. There are posts by me and Eva describing
the process.

If you run into more trouble post again.

--Yan