Flash add-on new version implementation

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Wed Aug 2 12:17:29 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 02 August 2006 11:28, yj wrote:
> Thank you for your help.
> Also, I have another question,
> that is, can I build the plug-ins/add-ons as Dynamic
> Load Library, I mean, the .so files?
> if so, how to do?
> and how to connect the library with the konq/e?
> In addition, is there plan for new version flash
> support?
> Thank you again.

Add-ons are basically dynamic loaded libraries.
the konqe_info contains the information to load and init the add-on.
Here is its content for the flash part:

init: konqe_register_libkflashpart
libs: libkflash_e.la

the init: line contains the name of the function to invoke to initialize the
addon, ant the libs: line contains the name of the library to load.

There is no plan that I know of for an upgraded flash player.

Luciano

--
                                                            \\ //