Flash add-on new version implementation

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Wed Aug 2 10:32:57 CEST 2006

On Thursday 27 July 2006 04:38, yj wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm working on the new version flash(4,5,6,7,8) add-on
> for Konq-embedded implementation,
> is there any clue for my target?
> such as, is the existing flash add-on based on any
> open-source projects?

I think so, yes, but I am not sure which. You can check the sources for
comments.

> or should I port another project to konq-e?

It is probably your better course of action, unless the original sources
have been updated. The current flash part add-on can be used as a
reference.

> if so, how to add a plug-in to konq-e?
> any help is highly appreciated.

Check out the konq-embed/add-ons directory; there are example plugins there.
You have to add your plugin in a subdirectory there, with a konqe_info file
there describing your add-on.
> sean.

                                                            \\ //
                                             www.cirulla.net \x/