Which version is most stable.

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Mon Apr 3 16:17:13 CEST 2006

Michael A. Borisov wrote:

>>current SVN has a few memleaks as I commented out deleteLater() in order to
>>solve that problem later.
>>
>>Please test current SVN and report back any problems. We are in the final
>>bugfixing phase and will soon finish the project. The GUI we implemented is
>>--with-gui=road. Please don't change any behaviour there (besides bug
>>fixing ;-), as we deliver soon.
>>
>>eva
>>

>Thanks a lot. What is the right way to get the latest snapshot of konqe
>from the SVN repository? I did not find any instructions on konqueror
>embedded site.

Eva/Luciano:

Any chance of producing another snapshot tarball?  I'd be glad to
contribute my 'master patch' that addresses some of the issues I've
found - tabbed navigation, flash player crashes, etc, and it looks like
Eva has done an enormous amount of work...

I'm running into memory leaks as well, and I need to spend this week
sorting those out...

it would help out if we had another snapshot release....

I'd even do it if you could post instructions on how to do it....

--Yan