How to configure konqe in kiosk mode

Jacek Grabiec jacekg67 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 17:15:09 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'm fairly new to the konqe project so some of the
questions may have been answered. I have compiled
konqe  in both kiosk mode and "regular" version (I'm
running it under x11). It all works fine. I have two
questions:

1) are there any command line options for konqe in
kiosk mode (other than specifying a page to open)?

2) How could I make start konqe in the kios mode with
arbitrary window size (and screen position)? Right now
it seems that it always starts at 200x120 (rough
estimate), and it appears at random position on my
desktop? The --geometry WxH+x+y option doesn't seem to
work.... Is there a compile time option I would have
to use, or do I need to modify the source code
(where?)?

regards, Jacek