Cross Compiling Problems

Cucaratxa cucaratxa at yahoo.fr
Tue May 17 01:28:01 CEST 2005

can you post output of make? Any way as far as I know
yow should be using qt-embedded-2.3.7 or newer and not
qt-x11 to be able to run on familiar. I guess you are
using opie or similar as gui
--- Trevor Armstrong <trevor at eecg.toronto.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to cross compile 20030705 snapshot of
> Konqueror embedded for my
> familiar ipaq on a Redhat 9 system. After struggling
> to get the proper
> Qtopia libraries to get the configure script to
> pass, my make fails
> because of an undefined reference to
> 'konqe-register-libksimplesound'.
> This is definetly due to the qt libraries I'm using
> because I didn't get
> this error in the past with different library
> versions.
>
> My config options are:
>
> xconfigure
> --with-extra-includes=/usr/local/arm/3.3.2/include
> --with-extra-libs=/usr/local/arm/3.3.2/lib
> --disable-debug --enable-static
> --disable-shared --enable-qt-embedded --enable-qpe
> -without-ssl
> --disable-dlopen --enable-ftp --enable-cgi
> --enable-sortdir
> --disable-sound
>
> And my qtopia libraries are:
> qt-x11 2.3.2
> qte 2.3.10
> qpe 1.5.0
>
> Can someone who's managed to successfully compile
> this help me out? What
> versions of the libraries did you use? Am i missing
> something? Any help
> would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Trevor

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the sholder of Orion. I watched sea beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die"
Roy, Blade Runner