popupaction.h

Stanimir stan at openintegra.com
Fri Mar 18 10:32:13 CET 2005

Hi Luciano,
I also noticed than your latest Konq/E snapshot - from 03.03.2005 can
not find kdemacros.h.
Can we soon expect Konq/E stable snapshot based ot  KDE_3_4_RELEASE?
I'm asking becouse my company is developing info kiosk terminals for
public places (airports, offices, train stations, etc.).
The GUI now is based ot X11/Firefox in kiosk mode, but we want to
migrate on QT/E-Konq/E as more clear,fast and simple solution.

Are you interested in doing some professional work?

Have a nice day!