compile konq-e

Cucaratxa cucaratxa at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 13 23:07:50 CEST 2005

Most probable reason is you are using a precompiled
version of libjpeg, hence you have to edit libjpeg.a
to point to where libjpegx.so is. If this tells you
nothing write again an I will be more explicit.
On the other hand I suppose you are using qt in its
embedded version. Have you specified the target
machine you are using and which compiler it would have
been easier to isolate the problem. Hope being helpful
;-)

--- СÍà <hightxia at 163.com> wrote:

> I want to transplant konqueror-embedded on my
> qtopia.
> I know little about it.
>
> I download "konqueror-embedded-snapshot-20030705".
>
> export QPEDIR=/qtopia-free-1.7.0
> exoprt PATH=$QPEDIR/bin:$PATH
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$QPEDIR/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> export QTDIR=/qt-2.3.7
> export PATH=$QTDIR/bin:$PATH
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$QTDIR/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
>
> qtopia-free-1.7.0 and qt-2.3.7 have compiled when I
> compile qtopia.
>
> then cd konqueror-embedded-snapshot-20030705
> ./configure -with-ssl --enable-qt-embedded
> --enable-qtopia --enable-qpe --with-gui=qpe
> --with-qt-dir=$QTDIR --with-qt-libraries=$QTDIR/lib
>
> but the error messge as follows :
> checking for libjpeg6b ...no
> checking for libjpeg... -ljpeg
> checking for Qt... configure:error:Qt(>=Qt
> 2.2.2)(library qte) not found.
> Please check your installation!
>
> I look at the file "config.log"
> I find some message:
> ...../qt-2.3.7/lib/libqte.so:undefined reference to
> "QWizard::static MetaObject()"
>
> what's the reason?>

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the sholder of Orion. I watched sea beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die"
Roy, Blade Runner