Another snapshot is available

Luciano Montanaro luciano.montanaro at consulenti.fastweb.it
Fri Jul 29 14:32:08 CEST 2005

El Viernes 29 Julio 2005 14:10, Anes Lihovac escribió:

> Sorry about that.
> I installed gcc 4 and this was the problem.
> Now with gcc 3.3 it compiled fine.
> But the thingy with kmainwindow.cpp and kmainwindow.lo in
> konq-embed/dropin/Makefile
> musst still be taken out.
>
> konqueror embedded builds fine and runs.
>
> Hope you get the Frames issue fixed. If I can help somehow
> just drop me a line.
>
> Best regards
> Anes

The kmainwindow.cpp file is not present because it is not needed.
It's strange that I managed to compile konq-embedded and you didn't,
however it's just a matter of removing kmainwindow.cpp from the
dropin/Makefile.am file and recompiling.

The frame issue should be fixed.

http://www.mecca.de for example seems to render the same as the full
konqueror. If there are still problems, let me know.

Luciano