Feeds containing qpe-base 1.5 needed for konqueror are down!

Analabha Roy hariseldon99 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 07:24:34 CET 2005

Thanks for your quick reply, man!

Ok, sure, I can wait. But will it work now if I compile konq from the
source code?

Regarding that, should I compile the code in the ipaq itself (I will
need devel libraries for that I suppose) or is it better to compile it
in my linux pc (with Strong-ARM options during "configure"), transfer
the compiled source tree to my ipaq and run "make install" there?

 If it really is only a matter of days before the fam 0.8 compat
builds come out then I will be glad to wait, of course.

Regards,
AR