Segmentation fault

Yoon Kah Leow yoon.kah.lau at appliedbiosystems.com
Fri Feb 25 04:34:51 CET 2005

Hi,

I have manage to compile Konqueror Embedded for my ARM9 board.

I have used the following packages:

konqueror-embedded-snapshot_20020127
qt-embedded-2.3.10
jpegsrc.v6b
zlib-1.1.4

for my compilation.

I have configured my konqueror embedded during compilation with this
configuration:

LD=arm-linux-ld NM=arm-linux-nm RANLIB-arm-linux-ranlib CXX=arm-linux-c++
\
./xconfigure --with-extra-includes=/usr/local/arm-linux/include \
--with-extra-libs=/usr/local/arm-linux/lib \
--enable-embedded \
--enable-qt-embedded \
--enable-debug \
--enable-static \
--disable-shared \
--without-ssl \
--with-gui=kiosk

However, when i port it over to the board, running the konqueror* binary
gives me a 'segmentation fault'.
Anyone run into this problem?

If I am planning to run this webbrowser on top of the framebuffer is there
any good suggestions in which I can approach it?

Thanks in advance...