How to compile newly konqueror/embedded with no-threading compiled QT/Embedded?

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Thu Dec 22 11:03:31 CET 2005

On Thursday 22 December 2005 09:09, j y wrote:
> Hi, How to compile newly konq/e with libqte? I mean, I configured and
> compiled QT/Embedded without enabling the thread support. And I also
> configured konq/e with --disable-mt option,
>   but there are errors while compiling it, there are several errors about
> the QMutex undefined. How to solve this problem?
>   The version before 2005 is OK for this problem.
>
>   Thank you and best regards,
>   Sean

kdelibs version 3 and above are supposed to build against qt-mt, so it is no
surprise QMutex and friends are getting used.

So far I have not tried to make that use conditional.

I think the usage of trhreads is limited to the kdecore/network directory,
so if you really need to link agains non-multithreading Qt, you have to
reimplement the needed classes in a way that does not require threads, or
maybe you can conditionally disable the features that need threads.

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro //
              \\ //