How to compile newly konqueror/embedded with no-threading compiledQT/Embedded?

j y yunjnz at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 10:18:39 CET 2005

Hi, yes, I didn't compile it successfully without thread support compiled QT/E,
  all option?
  you can configure QT/E with only ./configure if you doesn't want to optimize it, else you may use your own configure option based on your requirement.
  As to konqueror, I just use: --enable-qt-embedded --enable-embedded --disable-mt,

  Still waiting for anyone for this problem, I suppose that the newly konq/e is more useful.

ph <ph.dom at faba.pl> wrote:      Thanks,
  that mean, I should take snapshot before 2005,
  but can give me exactly all option for configure for QT/E and konq-e.
  How to say "compile for ppc" in QT/E and konq-e.

  Pawel Hondra