R: konqueror3 on SH4

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Tue Dec 13 10:37:51 CET 2005

On Monday 12 December 2005 19:28, Andrea Bondavalli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is just to let you know that I fixed the problem
> by commenting a single line of code from the
> konq-embed/kdesrc/khtml/khtmlview.cpp file:
>
> 480,481c480
> <
> <     //static_cast<KHTMLView *>(static_cast<QWidget
> *>(viewport()))->setWFlags(WPaintUnclipped); bonda
> ---
>
> >     static_cast<KHTMLView *>(static_cast<QWidget
>
> *>(viewport()))->setWFlags(WPaintUnclipped);
>
> Regards,
> Andrea

Thank you! So, it was actually the KHTMLView that was trying to be smart.
Too smart for Qt Embedded apparently!

I'll prepare a patch for that, so that next version will work correctly with
qt-embedded.

By the way, I have reached the point where Konqueror embedded compiles and
runs with kdelibs 3.5. There are still a few issues to be fixed, but I hope
to release a new snapshot in short time.

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro //
              \\ //