Is it a bug in KFlashpart or KIO?

杨新 yangx_young at 163.com
Mon Aug 22 12:42:44 CEST 2005

I visited some webpage including flash by konq-20030705, the flash could not be played. But when I download the page to my local machine, the flash could be played. I traced slotData() in kflashpart.cpp and found that: the data.size() when visiting remote page is much smaller than that of local visit. The data that kflashpart received is from KIO. Does this outcome mean that KIO transforms the wrong number of data? or something wrong with kflashpart itself? below is where I trace the data size.

void KFlashPart::slotData( KIO::Job* /*kio_job*/, const QByteArray &data )
{
    printf("data.size()=%d\n", data.size());

    if ( data.size() == 0 )
	return;

    if ( !m_widget->addData( data ) ) {
	closeURL();