dcop

Luciano Montanaro luciano.montanaro at consulenti.fastweb.it
Mon Aug 8 16:19:57 CEST 2005

El Lunes 08 Agosto 2005 15:48, Ben Kirk escribió:
> I've got Konqueror Embedded running on my machine, but it does not seem
> to support DCOP by default (or possibly at all). Is there a way to enable
> DCOP in Konq/E or does it support some other external scripting language
> with similar features to DCOP? I'm trying not to use JavaScript if
> possible.

Konq-embed uses some 'fake' dcop classes to handle dcop messages from the
various parts of konqueror (e.g. to make cookies work). There is no way to
currently access the DCOP interface from outside.

I don't know how much work it would be to make konqueror embedded use the
full DCOP server. But it would be an interesting option.

Luciano