konq-e for 3.3 and beyond and a couple of problems

Vishwanath Muglurmath muggees at vsnl.net
Wed Oct 27 16:08:21 CEST 2004

We are just shifted to SuSE. We have not even installed c++ and compilers on
our system as yet. We will be installing Linux on all our software dev.
systems shortly. We will be happy to beta test and help in every way we can.
For the moment i.e., at least another one month we will not of any help to
you.  keep us posted. Personally I have beta tested CorelDraw 10. Our
specialty is industrial security and computer graphics.
best regards,
Mugurmath
CTO, Muggees,
Mumbai.