where is the cleared() signal to be connected?

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Sat Oct 23 15:05:13 CEST 2004

On Thursday 21 October 2004 08:32, Kwangwoo Lee wrote:
> Thanks, Luciano.
>
> I tried to use valgrind with addrcheck, then I noticed these messages
> appears repeatedly.
> (I'm using P3 1Ghz PC with Debian sarge)
>
> $ valgrind -v --file-log=val-konq.addrcheck --tool=addrcheck
> --leak-check=yes

The 'definitely lost' memory is not really a problem, as it's not much, and
probably allocated as part of varioius initialization, some of which is
outside our control, like Xlib code.

The 24Kb per page could be an actual leak. I've seen a memory leak fix in a
recent CVS log, maybe the fix can be backported to kdelibs-3.{1,2}.

Do you have a testcase to submit?

Thanks,
Luciano

I've seen some