where is the cleared() signal to be connected?

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Wed Oct 20 12:05:26 CEST 2004

El Lunes 18 Octubre 2004 07:00, Kwangwoo Lee escribió:
> Hi,
> I'm analysing the sources of  konqueror3-embedded-0.2-20040524.tar.bz2
> from http://www.cirulla.net/kdenox-snapshots/.
> I added some debuging lines to know how the process and the functions
> work.
>
> I think the QObject::cleared() is not connected to any slot.
> so where is the right place to be connected this signal?
> (kwlee in the debug lines represent that these lines are added by kwlee.)

I remember i half-heartedly tried to track this problem down some time ago.
It does not seem to be too serious, but I agree the message is annoying.

> The memory size increases when reload any pages in the konq-e browser.
> I'm wondering why the memory size go up...
> It is very kind to help me to know the reason.
> (I'll continue to analyze the sources. But it is very appreciated to
> guide me. :)

I hope it's due to caching the images in the page. Do further reloads
continue to increase memory usage, or does the usage stabilize after a few
reloads?
You can running konqueror with valgrind, if the target arch is i386.

Please keep me informed on your progress,
Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a yo-yo
                                                            - Enoch Root