frameset and iframe bug in kde3.2.3

Yi Liu lucky_liu at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 3 14:25:02 CEST 2004

Hi,everybody
  I had compiled and run konqe(kde31 branch) successfully.But when i
upgraded konqe to kdelibs3.2.3 ,it can't display pages with frameset and
iframe. Simple pages display normally. If a iframe tag is inserted ,the area
controlled by the iframe will be blank.The same to frameset.
    I traced into khtml_part.cpp and found that processObjectRequest
returned at

if ( child->m_serviceType != mimetype )
  {
    // Before attempting to load a part, check if the user wants that.
    // Many don't like getting ZIP files embedded.
    // However we don't want to ask for flash and other plugin things..
    if ( child->m_type != khtml::ChildFrame::Object )
   {
       returned at here;
   }
}
I am not sure whether this is a konqe bug? or a bug in kdelib2.2.3? and how
to correct it?