[SLE] Has The performance been forgotten?

Sid Boyce sboyce at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Oct 2 00:39:35 CEST 2004

Bahram Alinezhad wrote:
> Can you explain more about "garnome" please?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --------------------------------
> "Sean Middleditch" wrote:
> --------------------------------
>
> [...]
> For installing GNOME, I'd suggest using garnome
> (google for it), which will not mess with your current
> RPM-based installation.
> [...]
> http://vote.yahoo.com

It's a script that builds gnome in your home directory, kdecvs is based
on it. I've never been able to get garnome to build gnome to completion
and every version seems to have problems for many people, yet many have
been successful, I wonder what their secret is?
Regards
Sid.

--
Sid Boyce .... Hamradio G3VBV and keen Flyer
=====LINUX ONLY USED HERE=====