Need help

Cucaratxa cucaratxa at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 17 13:16:38 CET 2004

If this is this is the first time you try to run a
program based on qt-embedded:
Did you compile your kernel with framebuffer support?
What platform are you trying to run it on?
If x386 do you have qt (not embedded) framebuffer
enabled? then lunch qvfb first.
Check this out
http://doc.trolltech.com/2.3.9/qvfb-qws.html

--- sathish.narayana at wipro.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have built konqueror on Qt/embedded but when i run
> the konqueror executable i am getting the error like
>
> $./konqueror -qws
>
> the error is
>
> can't open frame buffer device /dev/fb0..
> can't open frame buffer device /dev/fb0
>
> Does any body had this problem earlier and if you
> have resolved this please
> let me know the solution.
>
> Regards
> Satish
>

> Confidentiality Notice
>
> The information contained in this electronic message
> and any attachments to this message are intended
> for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may
> contain confidential or privileged information. If
> you are not the intended recipient, please notify
> the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin at wipro.com
> immediately
> and destroy all copies of this message and any
> attachments.

=====
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the sholder of Orion. I watched sea beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die"
Roy, Blade Runner