Compile konq-e

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Tue May 25 10:53:04 CEST 2004

El Monday 24 May 2004 09:32, 崔亮 escribió:
> I download the kdelib & kdenox via CVS.

Which version?
Currently HEAD kdenox requires kdelibs from the KDE_3_1_BRANCH.
I'm working on integrating kdelibs 3.2, but I have still some issues to sort out
before committing the final bits.

> I want to compile it, but don't know what parameter I need when I config
> it with configure. I only add --enable-embedded when configure kdelib,
> but got error "qt_xrootwin undeclared".

Can you provide some more context? I mainly develop with Qt/X11 libraries,
so I tend to miss problems with other platforms. But I'd like to fix them.

You can send me the error log off list.

Thank you,

Luciano