Questions about flash add-on

Pouenat Francois fpouenat at axalto.com
Mon Jun 21 13:46:31 CEST 2004

hi all,

Well as I'm new to this list I would first congratulate developers for this
embedded version of konqueror, that's big work.

I have successfully install a version of konq-embedded (2003/07/05
snapshot) running with Qte-2.3.7 and Qtopia-1.7.0 under a small arm based
system (ipaq like) and now I have to make some room to totally embed it.

My question is about the different directories created during the make
install. I have compiled konqueror with flash add-on and I would know what
is really needed by konqueror to display flash animations ?

For Qtopia support, a directory named Utilities has been created and
contains a link to a flashplayer but this one doesn't exist (as the related
icon by the way). Is it something I can remove safely or does the
executable really exist and I missed something during compilation ?

Best Regards

Francois