Invisible form buttons?

Mark Baker distobj at acm.org
Mon Jul 19 18:20:48 CEST 2004

Hi,

With the 20040319 and 0524 snapshots, I'm seeing a problem where all
form buttons (submit, checkbox, radio, etc..) are invisible.  Other
QT apps work fine though.

I'm also seeing some debug that could be the cause, but I can't figure
out what the cause is;

debug: CSSStyleDeclarationImpl::setProperty invalid property: [border-bottom-width] value: []
debug: CSSStyleDeclarationImpl::setProperty invalid property: [color] value: [text]
debug: CSSStyleDeclarationImpl::setProperty invalid property: [color] value: [text]
debug: CSSStyleDeclarationImpl::setProperty invalid property: [color] value: [buttontext]
debug: CSSStyleDeclarationImpl::setProperty invalid property: [color] value: [buttontext]
debug: CSSStyleDeclarationImpl::setProperty invalid property: [color] value: [text]
debug: CSSStyleDeclarationImpl::setProperty invalid property: [color] value: [buttontext]
debug: CSSStyleDeclarationImpl::setProperty invalid property: [border-bottom-width] value: []

Anybody seen this before?

Thanks.

Mark.