saving files

Barry Kauler bkauler at goosee.com
Sat Jan 31 17:17:06 CET 2004

> Anyway, i don't know if there does exist a way to save the destination of a
> link or the actual shown file onto disk.
>
> Can anybody help me with this?

Johannes,
I asked this question awhile back and got no reply, so I guess the
answer is no, unless something has happened since I asked.

I use a little app called "Light", which is a very lightweight
frontend to Mozilla, uses the Moz-embedded libs. Light uses GTK 1.2.
Light doesn't do any downloading either, but allows the user to
specify an external program, and the default is "wget".

I reckon to do the same for Konq-e would be simple enough.

Regards,
Barry Kauler