Cross-compile konq-e to sh4-linux

xycheng97 xycheng97 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Fri Feb 27 02:26:38 CET 2004

The reason is that compilers can't be found.
I set CC and CXX variables with the absolute path, and the configure proceed
successfully.
But when I begin to make, new problem appears, below is the error message:
/usr/lib/libjpeg.so: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[5]: *** [konqueror] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory `/root/qt/konq-sh4/konq-embed/src'
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/root/qt/konq-sh4/konq-embed/src'
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/qt/konq-sh4/konq-embed/src'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/qt/konq-sh4/konq-embed'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/qt/konq-sh4'
make: *** [all] Error 2

But /usr/lib/libjpeg.so does exist!
Should I re-cross-compile qt-e without libjpeg?

 "'For discussion of Konqueror/Embedded'" <konq-e at kde.org>