Compiling the latest and greatest

Jason Hihn jhihn at lanexdvr.com
Tue Feb 3 18:31:02 CET 2004

I'm not one for diff/patch, but here's all I had to do:
For each component that fails (Starting with kconfig_????)
Find the section in the configure script. It'll end with:
   { (exit 1); exit 1; };
I just replaced that with 2 lines:
#   { (exit 1); exit 1; };
}

This keeps the script from bombing out. Wash, rinse, repeat as necessary.
Attached is my end product.

-J
Verint Systems Inc