KLibloader

Austin, Brian brian.austin at cirrus.com
Mon Feb 2 22:25:32 CET 2004

what about LD_LIBRARY_PATH?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Hihn [mailto:jhihn at lanexdvr.com]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 12:06 PM
To: 'For discussion of Konqueror/Embedded'
Subject: KLibloader

Hi all,

I am running i366 linux 2.4, with vesa FB mode 317
(1024x768x16bpp)

I have the December snapshot compiled, but it quits on startup.

I have QTDIR set to my qt-embedded dir,

I have KDEDIR set to my PC's KDEDIR (/usr) (I have RH9 - kde 3.1)

I do not have QPE.

When I start up 'konqueror -qws' I get an green screen and:

Launcher::dispatchLoop()...

lt-konqueror: klibloader.cpp:66: virtual void*
KLibrary::symbol(const char*): Assertion 'res' failed.

Aborted.

debug: launcher: received unknown command 32

And my PC keyboard no longer works.

If I don't set my KDEDIR right, I get a GUI popup about a missing
share/.../html4.css file. The GUI works ok.

What am I doing wrong? Should KDEDIR be sent to something within
my konq-e source?

Jason Hihn

Software Engineer

 <http://www.verintsystems.com> VERINT VIDEO SOLUTIONS Inc.