Regarding file saving

1172 nadirdurrani at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 11:35:28 CEST 2004

Hello all ,

We are working to add Urdu Support in live CD named Knoppix , we have managed to translate and display some of the applications in Urdu , also we can type Urdu , but when it comes to file saving it does not save the file properly ... for instance if I have written some thing in Urdu and saved the file using Urdu name it displays the file name as ??? ( question marks) when I see it from konqueror browser also it displays the information inside the file as ??? ( question marks )

I beleive that problem is with konqueror language settings , as it doesn't seem to recognize Urdu language ... although I have set the Urdu font in it as well ... Can you guys help ??