Dull touch

Matthew D Krajewski mdk at symbies.com
Mon Oct 13 19:19:51 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I've noticed that on my Sharp Zaurus SL-A300 that Konq/E often doesn't
respond to touching hyperlinks.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Could it be that Konq/E is just too big and slow for this particular arm
processor?

Also, no other programs on this PDA have the same problem, and the Konq/E
menu responds just fine, so it would seem that Konq/E processes events
_within_ a page (HTMLView?) specially (and throws some away for some
reason).  Does anyone know if this is the case?

- Matt K