Javascript + bigendian problem

Dinesh R raman.dinesh at wipro.com
Wed Nov 5 15:00:37 CET 2003

Hi ! List ..
    I've successfully compiled konq/e on MIPs Bigendian ...everything is
workin fine except for JavaScript. I did compile with the JavaScript
support. When tryin to open a sample javscript test page given below
<script type="test/javascript">
document.write("Hello World");
</script>

"Hello World" is not displayed on MIPS based machine, works fine on x86
machine tho'.
Am getting the following error msg, can You pls tell me where I am goin
wrong.

Thanks in advance

Smile
 dinesh
-------------
debug: ==> parser: processing token BODY
KCharsets::setQFontdebug: ==> parser: processing token SCRIPT
debug: ==> parser: processing token TEXT
debug: ==> parser: processing token /SCRIPT
debug: HTMLTokenizer::scriptExecution
document.write("hello World");
debug: KHTMLPart::executeScript n=(0)
document.write("hello World");
debug: KJScriptImp::evaluatetrue
JS: Type error. Undefined value
JS: Failed function call attempt on: undefined : Undefined (0x8473ad00)
JS: Was property ''
JS: of: (Internal function) : Function (0x847151e0)
JS: Type error at line 2. Expression is no object. Cannot be called.
debug: KHTMLPart::executeScript - done
debug: ==> parser: processing token BR
debug: ==> parser: processing token TEXT
debug: ==> parser: processing token /BODY
debug: ==> parser: processing token /HTML
debug: KHTMLPart::slotData:
debug: TransferJob::slaveFinished() disconnect

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.