JAVASCRIPT

Paul Chitescu Paul.Chitescu at IMC-Group.org
Thu May 8 17:29:27 CEST 2003

"Amadeo Casas Cuadrado" <acc at tid.es> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using Konqueror Embedded and I've got a problem. I want to know in
what file (or files) Konqueror Embedded analizes the Javascript of a HTML
page.

> I need to modify those lines in the source code of Konqueror Embedded.
>
> Someone can help me? Are there any documents about it?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Ummm... Javascript is a very complex beast, i'm wrestling it almost every
day. You better tell us what you want to do because i doubt you ever need to
modify the parser.

Scripts are extracted from HTML by kdesrc/khtml/html/htmltokenizer.cpp which
implements a state machine.

Javascript itself is parsed by kdesrc/kjs/lexer* and kdesrc/kjs/grammar*
which in turn are generated from grammar.y which can be found in kdelibs (it
is not copied in konq/e)

--
 Paul Chitescu
 pchitescu at null.ro   http://pchitescu.null.ro/   ICQ:22641673