questions about i18n

yangsong99 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn yangsong99 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Sat May 3 20:52:47 CEST 2003

Hi, everybody,

I have translated the menu of Konq/E to Chinese and it works well, however I have
two questions to inquire about.

First, I am not quite sure about the usage of method "locate" in the translation,
if my Konq/E is installed in /root/konq-e, and the name of the .qm file is
konqueror_zh_CN.GB18030.qm, where should I put my .qm file in?

Second, I have configured the font as a command line argument, and the Chinese
characters in the menu displayed correctly, but the characters in the webpage
can't display correctly, I wonder what the problems are?

Thank you,

Alex