How to compile Konq-E? (problems with CVS/snapshot version)

Luciano Montanaro konq-e@mail.kde.org
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:11:04 +0100

tirsdag 18 mars 2003, 17:02, skrev Keith Kyzivat:
> Martin Zwickel wrote:
> >make returned with an error:
> >make[5]: *** No rule to make target
> >`../../konq-embed/kdesrc/khtml/ecma/libkjs_html.la', needed by
> >`konqueror'.  Stop.
>
> Ahh yes, I forgot about that one.  I ran into it as well.  That's a bug
> in the makefiles.  Currently using either no javascript or dynamic
> javascript loading is only working.  The problem lies in the Make bits
> for linking that in statically.

Oh, I forgot about static linking. Yet another thing for my TODO list.

Bye,
Luciano
=2D-=20
Luciano Montanaro// My public GPG key can be  /"\ ASCII RIBBON
               \X/ found at wwwkeys.pgp.net   \ /   CAMPAIGN
                                               X  AGAINST HTML=20
                                              / \     MAIL